Friday, January 17, 2014

I'm Back

Hello All! So many things took place from 2012 - 2013 and I was unable to continue my blog. I'm back and on a mission in 2014. With so many inspirations on Pinterest and from such talented bloggers, I took up a new hobby... Refinishing Furniture!

We recently moved into a rental house. It's been a while since I've been in one and this sparked so many thoughts and ideas to start my own projects. Brand new house, more space and a garage, all recipes for DIY projects! Working on a few pieces right now and it has been quite a learning experience. Boy is it addicting, therapeutic, and I enjoy learning new life skills. For now here is a sneak peak at some of the pieces. I am fairly new at this so of course I did this the long way. No chalk paint here.


Top left: Dresser Project 
Top right: End Table Projects
Bottom 2: Priming

Can't wait to share this year with you!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Cativate