Friday, March 23, 2012

DIY: Lace Bangle

I can't get enough of lace! I recently saw a lace bangle on Pinterest that I couldn't find anywhere. Instead, I ended up making the bracelet when I found a plain bangle for $1. I wanted it to be a gold undertone so I'll have to keep searching for a gold plain bangle. Here's what to do and what you'll need.

What you'll need:
Bangle
Lace
Ribbon
Hot Glue Gun


Instructions:

  1. Measure lace to fit perfectly on the outside of the bangle and wide enough to fold inside.
  2. Center the lace on the outside of the bangle.
  3. At the 2 ends, hot glue little by little to secure the lace onto the bangle and let dry.
  4. Pull on the excess lace from both sides, fold them inside to meet at the center and hot glue.
  5. Continue step 4 until all lace is folded and glued inside.
  6. Measure enough ribbon to wrap around the inner bangle.
  7. Take one end of the ribbon, center it in the inner bangle, lift the back and hot glue.
  8. Continue step 7 until both ends meet.
  9. Let Dry
  10. Ready to Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Cativate